Mental Health Strategy
Mental Health Strategic Planning
Allows key stakeholders to agree and commit to an integrated comprehensive plan to improve performance, reduce risk and deepen culture. It explores;
• Vision and Mission for a Mental Health Strategy,
• Goals of the strategy and alignment with Business Strategy,
• Capabilities needed to deliver the goals,
• Critical Success Factors,
• Stakeholder analysis for delivering goals,
• Employee Mental Health propositions.
The output from the strategy is designed as the basis for a business case that links the Mental Health Strategic Plan to business outcomes and benefits.